Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hanging of the Quilt

Here's another view of my latest finish. I got the idea of hanging the quilt from a rod out of one of the million (probably an exaggeration!!) quilting magazines I read. It's such a great idea. The rings have little clips on them so you don't have to bother with sleeves or loops to hang the quilt and it's very easy to switch them out for the seasons. Now I just need to get cracking on quilting the fall wall hanging or we will be summery around here all the time. That wouldn't be too bad if I didn't love fall so much!

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

Lurline said...

A really lovely quilt, Donna and I like the hanger, too.
'Bye - Lurline.

Wendy said...

That is the best hanger for quilts. I also use small dress maker pins to hang quilts, makes a small hole and I can move them around.