Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

































Valentine's Day is always filled with such sweetness. From the colors - pink, red and white, to the flowers and candy. It's a fun time to show some special "tlc" to the ones you love. My sweetie showed up with a gift certificate to the spa so I KNOW I'll be having some "tlc" soon!!

I finally finished the Valentine runner I started in June of last year. It's a free pattern over at The Happy Zombie (thanks Monica!!) done in the fabric line by Moda All You Need is Love. I just love that song by the Beatles, don't you. It will be stuck in my head all day now!!

Love, love, love
All You Need is Love!!!

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Quilting!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Cute,Cute,Cute! I love it! Reminds me of chocolate cupcakes .... y'know, the kind with the pink frosting and colorful sprinkles. Yummy!