Monday, May 19, 2008

Mother's Day Flowers Arrived Today

My mom received her mother's day flowers today. For the past couple of years I have sent my mom flowers for mother's day. This year I decided that they would be flowers that wouldn't die and fade away. I know it's late. I'm always late but this time the project was finished. I ended up sick in bed for over a week and didn't get them mailed. Anyway, here's a picture of them out in our back garden.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

bs honey said...

What a wonderful idea. You're right, these flowers will not wilt and mom can enjoy them forever.
Blessings & Hugs,

Sarah said...

I love your flowers quilt! I'm sure your Mom will enjoy it.

Happy Quilting,
Sarah

Lurline said...

Oh, Donna,
What a terrible time you have had -you did really well with your Mother's Day flowers - just lovely!
Hope you are well and truly on the mend now.
Best wishes - Lurline/Australia.

Kucki68 said...

What a lovely idea for mother's day.